POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Biowin issues : Re: Biowin issues Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Biowin issues
From: fractalist
Date: 24 Apr 2002 06:18:06
Message: <3cc6865e$1@news.povray.org>
Biowin is the Windows front-end that comes with Bioform, that allows rapid
'tweaking' of the parameters that generate the biomorphic objects.

I have a solution to this problem, if anyone's interested...although I was
unable to get email to babayaro regarding the Bio software - email not in
service.

Thanks,
Erik

         Article posted with MyNewsGroups :)
         http://mynewsgroups.sourceforge.net
         Share your knowledge in... povray.newusers